You Already Know that Greening Your Organization Increases Revenues while Lowering Expenses.
The Same is True of Transforming the World!
Shel Horowitz, “The TransformpreneurSM,” Shows You How
Over the last 20 years, business has learned green can be profitable.
Great news: reducing hunger, poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change can also be profitable. Want examples?
- Companies including Unilever, General Motors, and Walmart created billions in new revenues by greening their own companies—AND their markets and even their supply chains
- Grayston Bakery, supplier to Ben & Jerry’s, hires “unemployable” ex-cons, former mental patients, and recovering addicts
- The rapidly spreading “biomimicry” movement lowers costs and creates positive environmental by learning from Mother Nature's amazing engineering skills
- At least three companies are profiting by replacing toxic, fire-prone kerosene lanterns throughout the developing world with solar-powered LEDs that increase health and safety, eliminate a monthly expense, and create economic opportunity
Choose Shel Horowitz be your “Social Transformation Sherpa!”
Shel will guide you to business success based in helping the planet and its people. With decades of experience in both the business and environmental worlds—showing companies how to braid them together at a profit since 2000—Shel helps you explore both the big picture and the “small stuff” to uncover profit opportunities hidden in your organization’s existing expertise and interests. He can help you develop and market products and services that create meaningful social and environmental transformation: to “do well by doing good.”
Who Is Shel?
Shel gets frequent coverage in highly respected media. He's appeared multiple times in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times,Forbes, ABC News, Entrepreneur, etc. Shel is:
- A speaker and TEDx Talker who presents programs like “Impossible is a Dare” and “Making Green Sexy” to international gatherings from Istanbul to Davos (Switzerland) to Honolulu
- The multiple-award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books including Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (published by John Wiley & Sons; 34 months on Amazon.com’s category bestseller lists) and Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (published by Morgan James in April, 2016).
- A laser-sharp profitability and marketing consultant for green and social entrepreneurship businesses,.
Hire Shel to help you create new profit centers and market those you have, while making the world better.
Search Shel's Sites
Connect with Shel on LinkedIn
Follow Shel on Twitter
Friend Shel on Facebook