Direct purchase of Grassroots Marketing for Authors and Publishers. Direct orders include the e-book, How to Write and Publish a Marketable Book, as well as numerous bonuses from some of the most respected names in independent publishing.
A thorough and readable guide to book marketing for authors who publish traditionally, who self-publish, or who use a subsidy publisher (sometimes incorrectly called a "self-publishing company")--as well as for small to medium-sized publishers of other authors. Covers not only bookstore marketing but many other areas that may be more profitable.
6x9 trade paper, 292 pages, Shipping Weight: 1.2lbs., fully indexed, $24.95
Bonuses and Special Offers Available
Bonuses 1, 2 and 3 are included free with your copy of Grassroots Marketing for Authors and Publishers. Download instructions will be sent by e-mail.
Bonus 1: Two Free E-books, How To Write And Publish A Marketable Book, and Web 2.0 Marketing for the 21st Century: The Missing Chapters of Grassroots Marketing (which includes detailed sections on marketing via social networks such as Facebook and Twitter) with every copy of Grassroots Marketing for Authors and Publishers purchased through this website.
Bonus 2: Free bonus collection of additional resources and examples, including a marketing plan to sell 10,000 copies of a self-published book in a hurry, an article on Honesty in Copywriting, and several more book-industry press releases written by Shel Horowitz, with every copy of Grassroots Marketing for Authors and Publishers purchased through this website.
Bonus 3: Bonuses from some of the world's great marketers:
- 7 Inner Secrets to Mega Wealth Online, by Yanik Silver
- Advanced Spiritual Marketing: transcript of an interview with Joe Vitale that's one of the best capsulations of the Abundance Principle I've seen anywhere. No charge when you order either Grassroots book.
- 20 Low Cost Ways to Promote Your Book on the Internet: Dan Janal Interviews Shel Horowitz
- How To Attract Customers To Your Website by Sean D'Souza
- Framing by Kenrick Cleveland
- Effective Online Marketing For Authors And Publishers by Biana Babinsky
- How to be a Great Radio Guest: 27 Tips by Brian Jud
- A Pirate goes Promotin' and Advice for Radio Guests by Jacqueline Church Simonds
- Free subscriptions to newsletters from the world's top publishing consultants and book marketers: Dan Poynter, Fern Reiss, John Kremer, and Fran Silverman.
- "Best Tips of the Year" e-book from Joan Stewart, The Publicity Hound
Offer 1: Get both Grassroots Marketing for Authors and Publishers and Grassroots Marketing: Getting Noticed in a Noisy World for just $46.00.
Offer 2: While supplies last, add a copy of I Love My Life by Kristie Tamsevicius—a terrific 302-page resource for self-employed people working at home—to any order for either Grassroots paperback book for just $3.00, with no additional shipping cost (maximum three books per envelope).