You Already Know that Greening Your Organization Increases Revenues while Lowering Expenses.
The Same is True of Transforming the World!
Shel Horowitz, “The TransformpreneurSM,” Shows You How
Over the last 20 years, business has learned green can be profitable.
Great news: reducing hunger, poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change can also be profitable. Want examples?
- Companies including Unilever, General Motors, and Walmart created billions in new revenues by greening their own companies—AND their markets and even their supply chains
- Grayston Bakery, supplier to Ben & Jerry’s, hires “unemployable” ex-cons, former mental patients, and recovering addicts
- The rapidly spreading “biomimicry” movement lowers costs and creates positive environmental by learning from Mother Nature’s amazing engineering skills
- At least three companies are profiting by replacing toxic, fire-prone kerosene lanterns throughout the developing world with solar-powered LEDs that increase health and safety, eliminate a monthly expense, and create economic opportunity
Choose Shel Horowitz to be your “Social Transformation Sherpa!”
Who Is Shel?
Shel gets frequent coverage in highly respected media. He’s appeared multiple times in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Forbes, ABC News, Entrepreneur, etc. Shel is:
- A speaker and TEDx Talker who presents programs like “Impossible is a Dare” and “Making Green Sexy” to international gatherings from Istanbul to Davos (Switzerland) to Honolulu
- The multiple-award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books including Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (published by John Wiley & Sons; 34 months on Amazon.com’s category bestseller lists) and Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (published by Morgan James in April 2016).
- A laser-sharp profitability and marketing consultant for green and social entrepreneurship businesses.
#3 on this list of Top Content Marketing Books of 2016! Also on Morgan James’ list of Best Books of 2016.
Hire Shel to help you create new profit centers and market those you have while making the world better.
Contact Shel online through the web form or social networking sites below, or by phone at 413-586-2388 (8 a.m. to 10 p.m. US Eastern Time)