Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green. (If you want information on how your business can profit by going beyond just green and becoming an agent of change, we recommend our newer book, Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World, instead.)
Wouldn’t you like to know how…
Making your business really, truly Green may actually slash costs *and* provide a powerful “hot button” leverage point for your marketing—but faking a Green commitment (“greenwashing”) could actually destroy what you’ve worked so hard to build
- Using the relationships you already have, you can create powerful partnerships that bring you directly in front of new and key audiences, at little or no cost—even competitors can be part of your success!
- When you treat the prospect as intelligent, base your business on ethics, and actually anticipate those prospects’ needs, your growth can be exponential—but if you use old-style interruption-oriented marketing that insults your prospects, you’re writing a recipe for failure
- The conversations you create and the experiences people have with you (in the real world, on social media, and elsewhere) are more important than any amount of traditional branding or advertising
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green: Winning Strategies to Improve Your Profits and Your Planet, by Jay Conrad Levinson and Shel Horowitz will show you all of this and much more, step by step. With examples of not only what to do right but also how not to do wrong ranging from solopreneurs to Fortune 100 companies (IBM, Apple, Ford, GM, and others), this remarkable book will help you increase and leverage your Green commitment, reach new markets, and slash your marketing costs.
“Yes, you want to build trust through your integrity—and you also want to build profits. Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green shows how to leverage both character and competence into profitable business ventures…Yes, you want your business to be as eco-friendly as possible. And you want to use that eco-friendliness to create swarms of eager customers, all but beating down your door for the privilege of doing business with you.”
— From the Foreword by Stephen M.R. Covey, bestselling author of The Speed of Trust
- Nice guys (of either gender) finish first, not last
- REAL Green businesses can be far more profitable
- The old model of intrusive advertising and marketing not only costs too much, it no longer works—but what you can do instead is both much more powerful and a whole lot cheaper
$12.95 (paperback)(price reduced from $21.95 with release of my newer book, Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World).
Note: This book was taken out of print by the publisher but as the principal author, I still have copies available at the noted deep discount. Please buy from us and not from any spammers or scammers claiming to have copies—they will either rip you off or rip us off. If you want the most current information, Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World, is six years newer and a lot more comprehensive.